Move the Needle With Professional Lobbying Services in Alaska
A lobbyist can be a valuable investment for your business, corporation, non-profit, or community. If you have an issue or change you’d like to present to your government in Alaska, working with a well known lobbyist increases your chances of successfully having your issues heard and seeing policy changes that impact your organization for the better.
Ways a Lobbyist Can Make a Positive Impact for Your Organization
- Conduct bill tracking, meetings, phone calls, research and networking to set a foundation for success.
- Assist clients with protocol, delivery, and drafting when providing testimony in legislative committee hearings.
- Accurately monitor the legislative and administrative process to identify the pitfalls to avoid and where leverage needs to be applied based on the current political climate.
- Fend off detrimental policy issues or legislation that can negatively impact your organization.
- Assist in the development of legislation that meets the needs of your organization and proactively seek sponsors and supporters.
- Help navigate the complex budget appropriation process and identify key policy makers and the information they will need to approve funding requests.
Services Available to Clients
I provide you with the knowledge and guidance necessary to effectively navigate the legislative and administrative branches of government. I strive to keep you well-informed to encourage positive results.
I’ll assist you in developing strategic plans to achieve your desired results for critical legislation, budget appropriations, and regulatory action. I am experienced in seeking solutions across party lines.
Solution-Oriented Lobbying in Alaska
If you’re looking for an Alaskan lobbyist that has the expertise, reputation, and connections to get you the results you’re looking for, I can assist with all levels of lobbying in Alaska. I will always value your time and treat you and your case with respect, honesty, and integrity. You can also rest assured that I will uphold a strict code of ethics – avoiding conflicts of interest and adhering to the laws.